The 2013 National Annual Meeting
The 2013 National Annual Meeting of the Evangelical Philosophical Society will be held at the Baltimore Hilton (401 West Pratt St., Baltimore, MD), from November 19-21, 2013.
The conference theme will be “Revelation and Authority.” This meeting is held in conjunction with our sister society, the Evangelical Theological Society.
Please note the following special EPS events:
- The EPS Reception, with a word of encouragement from Biola's Garry DeWeese, on Tuesday the 19th at 8:30-10:00 pm. Location: Hilton Key Ballroom 11-12.
- The EPS Plenary session, with Oxford's Richard Swinburne on Wednesday the 20th, 3:00-4:30 pm. Location: Hilton Key Ballroom 1-8. Topic: "The Interpretation of Scripture."
- The EPS Business Meeting on Thursday the 21st at 8:30-9:00 am.
A PDF copy of the ETS-EPS program is available here.
Registration & Hotels
- For best pricing register by September 30, 2013 (midnight EDT)
- Pre-registration closes October 25, 2013 (midnight EDT)
- After October 25, 2013 all registrations will be handled in Baltimore.
Discounted hotel accomodations available by going here (while rooms are available).