4th ANNUAL MIDWEST REGION EPS: Student Paper Contest
EPS meeting at
Lincoln Christian University
8-9 March 2013
1) Contestants must be currently enrolled at an academic institution as either an undergraduate or graduate student.
2) Contestants must be student members of EPS and be endorsed by a full member of EPS.
3) Contestants must attend the 2013 ETS/EPS Midwest Region meeting (registration is through the Evangelical Theological Society) hosted by Lincoln Christian University to be eligible for an award.
4) Previous award winning contestants are not eligible to compete. Only a select number of student papers are admitted into the EPS program.
1) Write a paper (circa 4000 words) on any topic of interest to evangelical philosophers.
2) Submit 1) your proposed paper title and abstract by 15 December 2012 to Timothy Erdel (see below), along with 2) an endorsement by a EPS regular member who is supporting your submission, as well as the following: 3) personal contact and current degree program information.
3) Submit a full draft of your paper by 1 March 2013 to Timothy Erdel (see below).
1) All decisions of the EPS Awards Committee are final.
2) Both undergraduate and graduate awards may be made. There is no obligation to give an award in either category.
3) Awards are normally based upon both the written paper and the oral presentation.
4) Awards will include the honor of the achievement, a book, and cash.