The 2010 National Meeting of the Evangelical Philosophical Society will be held in Atlanta, GA from November 17-19.
Our plenary speaker this year will be Alvin Plantinga from the University of Notre Dame. Thus, we will give preference to papers whose themes revolve around his work, broadly construed (metaphysics, epistemology, themes in the philosophy of religion). Other topics not related to the work of Plantinga are welcomed.
Your paper proposal must include the following:
1. Personal information:
- Your name
- The institution with which you are affiliated
- Contact information (email address and phone number)
2. Time constraints / preferences:
- Days and times you CANNOT read the paper
- Days and times you would PREFER to read the paper
* While we will do our best to accommodate your preferences, inflexibility with regard to possible reading times may make the paper more difficult to accept.
3. The title of your proposed paper
4. A 100-200 word abstract / precis of the paper you would like to read
NOTE: You do not need to send the entire paper. An abstract is sufficient.
Paper proposals must be received by February 26, 2010. Proposals received after that date will not be considered.
Proposals should be sent by email attachment to: email@example.com
Make sure your proposal is suitable for blind review.