Support the EPS to expand its reach, support its members, and be a credible presence of Christ-shaped philosophical interests in the academy and into the wider culture!
- Register for the conference via the ETS website.
- Renew your EPS membership. If you are not a current member, please renew today.
- Preview the ETS-EPS program.
Paper should take no more than 25 minutes to read, leaving 10-15 minutes for discussion.
Cancellation: Please communicate all cancellations to the moderator of your session. If you need to cancel your presentation and it has already been announced via the conference program/app, please plan to have a friend or colleague read your paper on your behalf.
- Day/Time: Tuesday, November 15th from 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Location: Terrace Building, Majestic Level – Majestic Ballroom (Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel).
EPS Plenary Session
We are excited to have Dr. Meghan Page give our plenary address this year, entitled “The Challenge of Experience: Exploring the Gap between Data and Theory” (Wednesday, November 16th, 2:00-2:50 pm, Plaza Building – Concourse Level Plaza Ballroom). Dr. Page received her Ph.D. from the University of Pittsburgh, and is currently an associate professor of philosophy at Loyola University, Maryland, specializing in the history and philosophy of science. She is also the Principal Investigator for SET Foundations (Building Foundations for Science-Engaged Theology: Insights from Philosophy of Science), funded by the John Templeton Foundation.
Come Join the 2022 EPS Apologetics Conference
- November 17-19, Littleton, Colorado.
- Register today!
- Plenary speakers include: William Lane Craig, Gary Habermas, John Bloom, Greg Koukl, Craig Hazen, and Mark Mittelberg, along with many breakout sessions on a variety of topics in apologetics, theology, and philosophy.
Come Join the EPS at the 2022 annual AAR/SBL Meetings
Enjoy panel discussions of philosophical and theological significance.
- November 19-22, Denver, Colorado.
- Register today! Note: All presenters and participants will need to register and pay the fee for the AAR/SBL meeting. This is separate from the registration for the national EPS-ETS conference.
- EPS sessions at AAR/SBL will be released this summer via epsociety.org.
Mark Your Calendars for the 2023 Central Division Meeting of the American Philosophical Association! Join EPS President, Mike Austin, for the EPS Session at the Central Division Meeting.
- “Philosophy of Theological Anthropology” with Sarah Borden Sharkey, Glenn Butner, Jean-Baptiste Guillon, and many others!
- “Philosophical Discussions on Marriage and Family Topics” with Michael Austin, Michael McFall, Daniel J. Hill and many others!
- “Christ-Shaped Philosophy” with Paul Moser and dozens of other contributors!
- “Christian Philosophers in the ‘Secular Academy'” with Marylin McCord-Adams, Christopher Tollefsen, and many others!
Please consider becoming a regular annual or monthly financial partner with the Evangelical Philosophical Society in order to better support the work of our members in the academy and into the wider culture!