3rd ANNUAL MIDWEST REGION: EPS STUDENT PAPER CONTEST
October 12, 2011
Meeting at Moody Bible Institute
30-31 March 2012
- Contestants must be currently enrolled at an academic institution as either an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Contestants must be student members of EPS and be endorsed by a full member of EPS.
- Contestants must attend the 2012 ETS/EPS Midwest Region meeting (registration is through the Evangelical Theological Society) hosted by Moody Bible Institute to be eligible for an award.
- Previous award winning contestants are not eligible to compete. Only a select number of student papers are admitted into the EPS program.
- Write a paper (circa 4000 words) on any topic of interest to evangelical philosophers.
- Submit 1) your proposed paper title and abstract by 15 December 2011 to Timothy Erdel (see below), along with 2) an endorsement by a EPS regular member who is supporting your submission, as well as the following: 3) personal contact and current degree program information.
- Submit a full draft of your paper by 1 March 2012 to Timothy Erdel (see below).
- All decisions of the EPS Awards Committee are final.
- Both undergraduate and graduate awards may be made. There is no obligation to give an award in either category.
- Awards are normally based on both the written paper and the oral presentation.
- Awards will include the honor of the achievement, a book, and cash.
Timothy Paul Erdel
1001 Bethel College
Mishawaka, Indiana 46545
Phone: (574) 257-2570
Fax: (574) 807-7426