CALL FOR PAPERS: Southeast Region of the Evangelical Philosophical
January 10, 2014
1. Send philosophy paper proposals/abstracts (300-500 words), with name, school, and email contact information by February 1st, 2014 by email to the program chair, Dave Reiter firstname.lastname@example.org. Some priority is given to EPS members.Conference presenters must be registered for the ETS/EPS conference. The conference will be March 21-22.
Hosted by: Beeson Divinity School
800 Lakeshore Blvd.
Birmingham, AL 35229
2. To join EPS, go to www.epsociety.org
3. Conference registration through the Evangelical Theological Society: http://www.beesondivinity.com/ets
4. Lodging Accommodations are available at the following:
- Drury Inn and Suites – 160 State Farm Pkwy
Birmingham, AL 35209 – (205) 940-9500
$88 per night plus tax (Continental breakfast included)
- Courtyard by Marriot in Homewood – 500 Shades Creek Parkway, Homewood, AL 35209 – 205-879-0400
$124 per night plus tax (Breakfast not included)
Both hotels are within 5 minutes of the campus. To reserve a room, call the hotel and ask for the Samford University rate.
5. For any questions, contact the EPS program chair:
Professor of Philosophy
Due West, SC 29639