Fall 2014: Philosophy Faculty Opening at Talbot School of Theology
February 03, 2014
Talbot School of Theology at Biola University announces a full time, tenure track faculty position (Assistant Professor of Philosophy) in the graduate philosophy department beginning as early as Fall 2014.
- Teaching courses mainly at the graduate level but may include some undergraduate teaching for occasional cross-listed courses.
- Advising and mentoring students.
- Serving as a faculty team member on department and university committees, as well as faculty and student centered events.
- Ongoing research and publishing.
- Participating in other professorial duties.
- Ph.D. in philosophy preferred; promising ABD candidates may be considered.
- Aptitude for teaching and mentoring students.
- Candidates must demonstrate commitment to excellence in teaching, evidence of scholarly activity, and potential to make significant contributions to their scholarly field.
- Candidates must be committed to the spiritual development of the students and to service in their local church.
Send letter of inquiry and CV (listing references) to:
Talbot School of Theology, Biola University