Call for Papers: 4th International Conference on Contemporary Philosophy of
July 03, 2015
Islamic Azad University
Iranian Association for Philosophy of Religion (IAPR) and faculty of theology and philosophy of Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch have decided to organize this conference to establish the unique ground for dialogue and mutual understanding among the very influential community of Philosophy of Religion from both West and East, with the hope to make a bridge from the abstraction to action, so IAPR is greatly honored to invite you to participate in this important event. If you are interested to join us, please look through the following information.
If there is any concern or comment please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immortality of the Soul and the life after death
- Reason and Faith
- Religion and Lifestyle
- Religion and the Meaning of Life
- Religious Language and Hermeneutics
- Revelation and Religious and Mystical Experience
- The Problem of Evil
- Peace and meaning of life
Proposals of papers should consist of a title, a 250-300 word abstract, at least 3 keywords, and the author’s affiliation.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 1st of November, 2015. Early submissions are especially welcome.
- Deadline for submission of papers: 1st of January 2016
- Registration Deadline: will be announced later
- Please submit proposals (in both MS Word and Pdf formats) to email@example.com
The Conference is organized by Iranian Association for Philosophy of Religion (IAPR: http://philor.org), and Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch.
- Chairman of the Conference: Prof. Mohsen Javadi
- Secretary of International Committee: Prof. Reza Akbari
- Secretary of the Executive Committee: Dr. Qudratollah Qorbani
- Executive director: Javad Taheri