The Summer 2017 issue of Philosophia Christi features wide-ranging discussions in epistemology, philosophy of language, philosophy of religion, ethics, philosophical theology, and apologetics including contributions from J.P. Moreland, Paul Copan, Charles Taliaferro, Walter Schultz, Michael McFall, Bradley Seeman, and many others!
- whether naturalistic theories of emergence are compatible with science
- whether “New Wave” Kantian philosophy of religion is compatible with Kant’s Deism
- an assessment of the latest philosophical defenses of the sanctity of the unborn
- whether benevolence is insufficient for Christian love
- how should the conditions and tasks of apologetics be reassessed in light of various epistemological challenges.
Among the articles, philosophical notes, or book reviews, this Summer 2017 issue also features extended interactions with the works of Charles Taylor, Brian Leftow, Stuart Kauffman, James Mumford, and Myron B. Penner.