Enjoy this Panel Discussion at the Annual ETS-EPS Conference in Providence, Rhode Island, November 15-17!
Date: Thursday, November 16
Time: 3:00 PM – 6:10 PM
Room: Omni – Waterplace I
“Debating Christian Physicalism”
Moderator: Angus Menuge (Concordia University Wisconsin)
- Jonathan J. Loose (Heythrop College)
- Richard Swinburne (University of Oxford)
- Nancey Murphy (Fuller Seminary)
- Brandon Rickabaugh (Baylor University)
- Eric Olson (University of Sheffeld)
- Kevin Corcoran (Calvin College)
- J.P. Moreland (Talbot School of Theology)
See the forthcoming Blackwell Companion to Substance Dualism and then Christian Physicalism? Philosophical Theological Criticisms.
|Blackwell Companion to Substance Dualism editors, Angus Menuge, JP Moreland, and Jonathan Loose|
Support the EPS to expand its reach, support its members, and be a credible presence of Christ-shaped philosophical interests in the academy and into the wider culture! Right now, there couldn’t be a better time to multiply your support of the EPS in light of a $25,000 matching grant from an anonymous donor. Help us reach and exceed our $50,000 goal by December 31st.