The Winter 2021 issue of Philosophia Christi will feature a variety of articles, philosophical notes, and book reviews at the intersections of philosophical theology, philosophy of religion, ethics, and philosophy of time, including contributions from
- Kirk Lougheed on ‘grounds for worship’;
- Jonathan Daniel Ashbach on ‘phenomenological arguments’ for aesthetics;
- Angus Menuge on ‘Techno-Anthropology’ illusions;
- Erik Wielenberg on Craig’s Kalam argument;
- Zachary Adam Akin and his retrieval of Ralph Cudworth’s ‘Divine Conceptualism’ argument;
. . . among many other important contributions not to be missed!